What Our team collects when you check out our Online Platform
When you visit our website for registration or order, we will request personal identification and other essential details that will help us to range your understanding in this space. We do our collection the moment you get to our site for any activity that we offer. We collect your personal information, and we use them to get more information about you that helps us.
- We use the information to understand you and deliver what you deal with most of the time
• We also use the information to get your remarks to improve and provide high-quality services to our customers
• To get to you as soon as you send us an email for a product
• To fasted our customer care services like transactions
• To improve a specific area on our site and better it
What our team does to secure any outsider information like visitors
• We do a regular check on those website holes and any other possibilities that can lick information
• Malware Scanning allows only a specific group of people to access it and thereafter kept under a confidential technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We have a good number of security measures that ensure any activity you do on our website is secured.
• We also do transactions under restricted conditions, and our servers will not access such information
The information with us can be modified any time by
Contacting us but we may opt to reserve some of the personal information under secured measures in case of future demands and record purposes.
Can your data be disclosed to a third party
We do not do this to any personal information unless it is required by the law, and you are aware of it. This excludes other partnering sites that help us better our services. We strive to protect your information as we can, and it can only be disclosed under certain unavoidable circumstances. Nevertheless, there is non-private information that we can give out for other uses.
How third parties links work
On our site, there are times that you may get third party services linked. These parties have their own police; thus, we have no control whatsoever. However, in case of anything, we are always ready to hear from our customers.
Personal information may be transferred, but all the rules and jurisdiction remain, and they will remain confidential. We can only disclose your information under certain conditions, and you will have to be informed. Personal information may be retained under certain circumstances, and we will protect it and only give for the required authorities. There are certain data privileges that you enjoy as a person who is in Europe, and that will be followed to the latter. Your personal information may get to our service providers, but they know the rules. Also, Google has its way of analysing a website, but there is a way you can do to make sure your personal information is not used.
Our payment processes on our website are from our third-party processors. Your details on the card are not needed with us; it is given to our third processors, and they use their guidelines, and they follow all the rules available.